Calling all doulas, midwives, therapists, yoga teachers, forest school leaders…
Would you like to be an ambassador for JUNO?
If you love JUNO and have a network of clients who might also enjoy the magazine, we’d love you to help us spread the word as part of our Natural Network scheme!
As a Natural Networker, you will receive a free ongoing subscription to JUNO, enabling you to show the magazine to your clients and your wider network.
We’ll also issue you with a unique link to share with your clients which they can use to subscribe to JUNO with special offers reserved for just for them. The special offers will change with each issue and will be sent to you in the Natural Network newsletter.
What are the benefits for me?
As a Natural Networker, you will receive:
- a free ongoing subscription to JUNO, enabling you to show the magazine to your clients and your wider network
- 5 free back issues on registration
- discounted advertising slots
- preferential access to review slots
- a unique link to share with your clients which they can use to subscribe to JUNO with special offers reserved for just for them
- commission (paid quarterly) on any subscriptions bought using your unique link:
£1 for a 6-month subscription
£2 for a 1-year subscription
£3 for a recurring subscription
- our regular newsletter
- access to our closed Natural Network group on Facebook for discussions and offers
How do I sign up?
Should you be interested in becoming a Natural Networker, please register using this form.
Your application will be reviewed and, if successful, you will be sent a welcome letter with your link and information about how to sign up to the Natural Network Facebook group.
By signing up to the Natural Network, you agree to be added to the mailing list for our newsletter.
The Natural Network is intended for practitioners and like-minded professionals and we reserve the right to verify the professional credentials of any applicant, eg doula registration.
Terms and conditions
The following points set out what is involved and form our terms and conditions for the Natural Network.
- The Natural Network is a group of people (Networkers) who are keen to promote JUNO Magazine.
- Networkers are given a free ongoing subscription to JUNO in return for helping to promote and market the magazine.
- Networkers are issued with a unique link to share with their clients which they can use to subscribe to JUNO with special offers reserved just for them.
- Referral counts are checked in line with the publication of each issue (6 times a year). If there are no referrals after two checks, the free subscription will be paused. It can be reactivated with a code referral or by special arrangement.
- Networkers are encouraged to approach appropriate retailers to suggest they stock JUNO Magazine via our distributor, INK Distribution. Networkers will be rewarded with a gift if their unique code is quoted when a new stockist signs up.
- Networkers are encouraged to promote JUNO at relevant events such as shows, festivals, fairs and conferences. Costs of this will be shared with JUNO Publishing Ltd, but only by prior agreement.
- Promotional materials such as back issues, cloth bags, pencils, posters, subscription fliers, postcards, gifts, and prizes are available to Networkers where appropriate.
- Networkers agree not to do anything to bring the JUNO brand into disrepute.
- Networkers must not actively do anything to conflict with an existing supply relationship for JUNO Publishing Ltd or any other Networker.
- Networkers must have an enthusiasm for JUNO as well as a good working knowledge of the magazine and its ethos.