Entering a competition through the print magazine or via this website will be seen as acceptance of these rules.
1. Only one entry per household is permitted. Juno Publishing reserves the right to disqualify all entries from one household if multiple entries are made.
2. JUNO Publishing accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post, or for emails which fail to be delivered to email@example.com
3. Entries may be posted to Elms Farm (see Contact us) or via the online form on www.junomagazine.com
4. Your full name, address and email address or telephone number must be supplied and the name of the competition clearly stated in your entry.
5. Illegible or incomplete entries will not be considered as entries to any competition.
6. No cash alternative is offered for any JUNO competition.
7. No correspondence will be entered into and the editor’s decision shall be final.
8. Your details will be passed to the company or organisation supplying prizes for the purposes of managing the competition and sending of prizes.
9. By entering this competition entrants agree to receiving limited marketing material from JUNO Magazine and the organisation sponsoring the competition to their supplied email address. Your details will not be sold or disclosed to 3rd parties. You may unsubscribe from the JUNO newsletter at any time.
9. Juno Publishing accepts no responsibilty for the use of competition prizes, and in no way endorses any products offered.
10. Competitions may be listed on various Competition sites including